- The CALFED Bay-Delta Program (Program) will obtain personally identifiable information only through lawful means.
- The Program will specify the purposes for which personally identifiable data are collected at or prior to the time of collection, and any subsequent use of the data by the Program shall be limited to and consistent with the fulfillment of those purposes previously specified by the Program.
- The Program will not disclose, make available, or otherwise use any personally identifiable data for purposes other than those specified, except with the consent of the subject of the data, or as required by law or regulation.
- Personal data collected by the Program is relevant to the purpose for which it is needed.
- All personal data collected by the Program is protected against loss, unauthorized access, use, modification, or disclosure.
CALFED Bay-Delta Program
Chief Counsel 650 Capitol Mall, 5th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814